One of PPM’s key strengths is our tight focus on the area we know best: Lancaster County. We are active in commercial leasing and sales management. To refine the focus even further, we generally restrict our real estate leasing and sales to Lancaster County. The simple reason is our familiarity with the locale, the types of enterprises it attracts, and the prevailing attitudes and sensibilities of its business community. PPM also enjoys being directly involved with local planning, including retail and business growth in our unique city. We pride ourselves on contributing to growth in small and large businesses alike in the downtown area.
Staying “tuned in”
Our other major benefit is a natural outgrowth of our local focus: we’re very much “tuned in” to the actual needs of our real estate clients, to the condition of buildings, and to the need for both preventive and corrective maintenance. This intangible, combined with our extensive background and sterling reputation in property management, has led to a considerable number of direct referrals. In fact, we’ve never advertised for new business. We’ve maintained a low-key, word-of-mouth approach to building PPM, one that allows us to select clients and properties carefully and develop high comfort levels in our working relationships.
What others say
When asked about PPM, our clients typically note our integrity, honesty and hard work. We take pride in this reputation and work to protect it every day.
- “The staff at PPM, specifically Corinn, was very helpful in our search for a new space. After months of looking, it was Corinn who was able to take our ideas & plans and find the property that is a great fit for our vision. We valued her opinion throughout the process because she was genuinely invested in seeing that our needs were met. Corinn’s ability to inject new ideas into the conversation was also a fantastic aid to our team because not all were able to see potential usage in the same way. It was a pleasure working with PPM and we look forward to using their services again for future endeavors.” – Hope City Church
- “Tracy and Corinn went out of their way to make sure that Arch Street Center found the perfect new home. They were sensitive to our needs, they know our community very well, and found us the perfect place.” – Susan and Jenn Lilly
- “Corinn, Tracy, and Meagin were a huge, indispensable help to us! We had such a hard time finding an appropriate space for our food manufacturing facility, until we started working with the team at PPM!” – Charlie Crystle
- “I have loved working with PPM! I recently opened up a Fitness studio and everything went so smoothly! So thankful to have worked with Corinn and Tracey and Meg! Thank you ladies!” – Sarah Placencia
- “Need a Commercial Realtor…….go no further.” – Ron Alarie